Our services include:
- Primary packaging of in-house or externally produced drug product (capsules, tablets, …) in different types of containers (bottles, tubes, sachets, …)
- Secondary packaging including patient kit assembly and labelling ready for use in the clinic
- Use of tamperproof primary and secondary packaging materials
- Preparation and translation of multi-language label text
- Label (printing) activities with: single layer labels, booklet labels, peel-off, taking into account variable fields (including patient or kit numbers) or special requests
- (Re)labelling (just in time) according to expiry date extensions
- Temperature controlled storage at 15 – 25 °C, 2 – 8 °C and -20 °C.
- Randomisation of the supplies, blinding & un-blinding services for single and double blinded studies
- Rescue medication (re-)packaging and labelling for clinical trial use
- Comparator sourcing, release, re-packaging and labelling for clinical trial use
- Preparing of kits with and concomitant shipping of consumables needed to administer IMPs
- Temperature controlled shipments upon request (on demand basis)
- Returns reconciliation and destruction
All these services can be combined or provided as a single service depending on your company needs.