Ardena is a leading contract development organization for the pharmaceutical industry. We assist pharmaceutical companies, from virtual biotech to big pharma, in bringing their valued molecules to the clinic and market. We provide a comprehensive and integrated portfolio of drug substance and drug product development services.
Ardena is a rapidly growing international orientated organization in the industry, with 6 company sites in 4 countries. (Belgium, the Netherlands, Latvia and Sweden). Our head offices are in Gent, Belgium. In the past 3 years we have taken over several complementary organizations to create One Ardena Group. We currently have 300 people working for us and an annual revenue of 44 million (2020) and have realized an average growth of 15% on annual basis over the past 3 years and we have the ambition to continue this growth.
For the Ardena Business Unit based in Oss, the Netherlands, we are looking for a
ICT Support Employee (FT)
What will you work on
Next to daily IT support and handling tickets, you are the person people come to when they have IT problems or workplace problems, for example with their laptops or applications.
Additionally you will be involved in IT projects like sharepoint migrations and application implementations. You participate in our continuous improvement processes.
Your key responsibilities
- You will have to deal primarily with all kind of ICT matters.
- You contribute to expertise and knowledge development.
- Keep track of the ticketing system and solve the outstanding tickets in due time.
- You will set priorities and decide together with your colleagues whether you can solve the issue yourselves of it needs to outside specialist support. Communication will be done in both English and Dutch.
- Next to your helpdesk function, you will also equip new workstations for new arrivals and make sure they feel welcome and start their first working day with all IT necessities working.
- You advise and support with upgrade, updates and purchases of new hardware.
- You make sure all networks and systems will keep on running smoothly.
- You keep yourself up to date with the latest developments and insights.
- You will report to directly to the QA director and under the supervision of your Senior IT colleague in Oss and report functionally to the Chief Information Officer.
- You will closely work together with the rest of the IT team (8) which is divided over 5 working sites of Ardena in Europe.
- You will have regular contact with suppliers, the QA department, Office Management and the Facilities department.
Your profile looks like/ resembles
- You have a MBO education degree in IT.
- You have 2 years of relevant working experience as IT support employee.
- You have experience working with Active Directory.
- Full knowledge and insight of the MS office 365 suite / Windows 10.
- You have experience with a RDS environment.
- You feel comfortable in a dynamic and changing environment.
- You are used to working in a Matrix organization.
- You like to learn and develop yourself.
- You are flexible, a problem solver and a team player.
- You have an analytical mindset and you are stress resistant.
- Pragmatic, can-do attitude, hands-on mentality embracing cross-functional collaboration
- You have good communication skills and are fluent in both Dutch & English (written as well as spoken).
What we offer
- A true learning environment where you will have the ability to grow your skills.
- A rapidly International developing and growing company with an interesting services, product and customer portfolio.
- A dynamic working environment with nice colleagues.
- Open straightforward but also caring culture.
- We love creative thinking and pro-activeness.
- We are true to our values.
Next to that we also offer of course
- An attractive remuneration package.
- Flexible working hours.
- 28 days holiday a year.
- Fruit & and Fitness possibilities provided on the campus.
- The office is easy to reach by public transport.
If you like to have more information about the role, please do not hesitate to contact Johann Sijpkes, Chief Information Officer email: email@example.com, Mobile: +31630358964
Ready to apply? send us your cv and motivation letter via our website ardena.com/careers or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Only candidates eligible to work in the EU will be considered for the position. Unfortunately, given the high volume of applications we receive for our vacancies, these professionals (not entitled to work in the Netherlands) will not be given a status update.
Agency calls will not be appreciated.