Our experienced team of bioanalytical scientists have expertise in analyzing a wide range of compounds in biological matrices.
Whether you are working on a small molecule drug, a protein therapeutic, antibody drug conjugate or even a vaccine, our team will help you to gain a better understanding of it at a molecular level.
At Ardena we offer the full range of bioanalytical services, from discovery research through to GLP compliant preclinical assessments. We also provide bioanalytical services for each stage of the clinical development process.
Our aim is to help customer seamlessly move from the discovery phase to the regulated toxicology- and all clinical phases.
Our bioanalysis capabilities include:
- 50 bioanalytical experts
- 2000 m2 state of the art GLP certfied bioanalytical laboratory
- BSL-1 classified cell-based lab
- Controlled temperature sample storage: 2-8°C, -20°C, -80°C
- Labware LIMS system
- HLPC with UV, PDA and Fluorescence detectors
- 15 LC-MS/MS systems: API6500+, API5500 (including Qtrap and SelexION), API4000 (including Qtrap)
- Immunochemistry techniques: ELISA, TRFIA, ECL (Mesoscale Discovery), Alphalisa and Western Blotting